Scroll through the presentation below to gain integration ideas from the site Wonderopolis and the app WonderBox EDU.
WonderBox EDU Videos and more...
attention K-5 teachers:
The app Wonderbox has just released a Beta version of their app called Wonderbox EDU. They are looking for teachers to test and integrate their app in your classroom! If you are interested please click on the link below and also notify Nadine that you have signed up.
Wonderbox EDU provides great opportunities to integrate STEM into your classroom. For more information about Wonderbox, read below and watch their video about the app.
WonderBox inspires curiosity and creative thinking. Explore, create, and share with your family and friends.
Completely FREE (no in-app purchases).
1. EXPLORE fascinating topics, such as science, design, languages, geography, and sports.
- More than 3,000 videos, maps, and content curated by educators.
2. CREATE something awesome with fun stickers, videos, photos, and drawing tools!
- Fun Challenges designed by educators will inspire you to design, tinker, and build.
- Design a treehouse. Write with hieroglyphics. Make a talking president. And more!
The WonderBox blog provides lots of ideas on how teachers across the globe are integrating their app. Definitely worth checking out!
Technology Integration Specialist for FTCSC