• The collection includes 70% nonfiction, 10% Spanish or dual language and 20% Hi-Lo titles and is continually growing.
• A wide range of titles and topics provides varying levels of text complexity and supports close reading in a range of genres and content areas, including history/social studies, science and technical works.
• Books are available online anytime, anywhere students have access to an Internet connection, 24x7.
• There’s no limit to the number of students who can read the same book at the same time on myON.
• Students can download up to 20 titles for offline reading using free mobile apps for iPad and Android tablets.
How to Log In Access runs through December 31st, 2016
1. Go to https://www.myon.com/school/hoosier/
2. Enter the School Name: Hoosier Family of Readers
3. Enter the username read and password read.
4. Click the green Sign In button.