Create a new apple id
- Click on the picture below for a link to create an Apple ID. Make sure to use your FTCSC email for this account.
Why can't I use my existing Apple ID?
- Due to the limited storage space on your district owned iPad, users cannot use their personal Apple ID.
- Music, photos, videos, and personal apps would take up all or most of the storage needed for instructional apps.
It won't let me make a new Apple ID with my FTCSC email. Why?
- Same thing happened to me. I called Apple and the reason why is because I had my FTCSC email listed as a secondary email on my personal Apple ID. Click here to manage your personal Apple ID and remove your FTCSC email as a backup. Then, you can easily create a new Apple ID with your FTCSC email.
Forget your Apple ID?
- If at any point you forget your FTCSC Apple ID or password, DO NOT email Helpdesk. When you click forgot Apple ID or password, it will send you an email to your FTCSC account. If necessary, you can call Apple support to help you retrieve it as well. Helpdesk does not have access to your Apple ID.